- Bachelor of Cognitive Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Cognitive Science (General)
The Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including a minimum of six 4U or M courses. The six 4U or M courses must include a 4U course in English (or anglais). For applicants whose first language is not English, the requirement of English can also be met under the conditions outlined in the section "English Language Requirements" in the Admissions Requirements and Procedures section of this Calendar.
The cut-off average for admission will be set annually and will normally be above the minimum requirement.
Applications for admission to the second or subsequent years will be assessed on their merits. Advanced standing will be granted only for those courses that are determined to be appropriate.
Direct Admission to the First Year of the Co-op Option
- meet the required overall admission cut-off average and prerequisite course average. These averages may be higher than the stated minimum requirements;
- be registered as a full-time student in the Bachelor of Cognitive Science
- be eligible to work in Canada (for off-campus work placements).
Meeting the above requirements only establishes eligibility for admission to the program. The prevailing job market may limit enrolment in the co-op option. Students should also note that hiring priority is given to Canadian citizens for co-op positions in the Public Service Commission.
Note: continuation requirements for students previously admitted to the co-op option and admission requirements for the co-op option after beginning the program are described in the Co-operative Education Regulations section of this Calendar.