Check this page for news of corrections and updates to the 2018-19 Calendars.
Graduate and Undergraduate Calendar Updates
- The Academic Year: Summer 2018 dates and deadlines added to "The Academic Year" section of the main Calendars page (posted June 6, 2018).
- Calendar Archives: 2017-2018 editions of the Calendar added to "Calendar Archives" page (posted June 26, 2018).
- Glossary: Added glossary definition of Practical Assessments (posted November 6, 2018).
- The Academic Year: Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Summer 2020 dates and deadlines added to "The Academic Year" section of the Calendar (posted November 7, 2018).
Graduate Calendar Updates
- General Regulations: Clarification on Graduate level graduation requirements for co-op designation (posted July 24, 2018).
- Graduate Courses Index Page: Added Data Science (DATA) page to course listings (posted October 30, 2018).
- ELEC 5701: Removed preclusion and prerequisite statements that are no longer applicable (updated November 9, 2018).
- Graduate Programs: Added Ph.D. in Management program, regulations and admission requirements to Management programs page (posted November 15, 2018).
- Graduate Programs: Added regulations and admission tabs for the M.Sc. in Management to Business programs page (posted November 15, 2018).
Undergraduate Calendar Updates
- There are no updates at this time.