Check this page for news of corrections and updates to the 2023-24 Calendars.
Graduate and Undergraduate Calendar Updates
- The links to the online undergraduate and graduate 2020-21 calendar archives have been restored (posted July 6, 2023).
- A correction has been made in the Academic Year to the dates of final exams deferred from the Fall 2023 term (updated October 5, 2023).
- In the Academic Year, the deadlines to apply for Fall (November) graduation and Winter (February) graduation have been moved one day earlier (updated October 19, 2023).
- The Academic Year page has been updated with the academic schedules for the Fall 2024, Winter 2025, and Summer 2025 terms (updated November 8, 2023).
Graduate Calendar Updates
- Canadian Studies - CDNS 5402 course description modified: preclusion to CDNS 5400 removed. (updated November 15, 2023)
- mputer Science courses - the credit value for COMP 5309 has been corrected (from 5.0 to 0.5). (updated August 18, 2023)
- Cybersecurity - correction to the credit values in Items 3 and 5 of the MEng IPIS with Collaborative Specialization in Cybersecurity coursework pathway (updated September 29, 2023
- Graduate Regulations Section 5.3 has been updated to include information regarding the proportion of undergraduate/graduate-level coursework in a master's-level degree (posted July 13, 2023)
- Graduate Regulations Section 8.2 has been updated to include a statement regarding regularly scheduled breaks as they pertain to the requirement for continuous registration (posted July 13, 2023)
- Graduate Regulations Section 12.5 regarding due dates for theses submissions has been updated to link to the Academic Year page (posted July 14, 2023).
- M.Eng. Infrastructure Protection and International Security with Collaborative Specialization in Cybersecurity has been added to the IPIS and Cybersecurity pages (posted July 18, 2023)
- Special Topics - a selection of special topics announcements from various units (updated periodically, as topics become available)
Undergraduate Calendar Updates
- Undergraduate Regulations Section 3.4.4 has been updated to reflect the new deadlines to apply for Fall (November) graduation and Winter (February) graduation (posted October 19, 2023).
- Undergraduate Regulations Section 4.3 and Section 4.4 have been updated to reflect the Academic Consideration Policy, effective January 2024 (posted October 27, 2023).